At Kingdom Farming, we offer attractive career prospects as well as competitive benefits for those who join us.
We specialise in arable farming and thoroughly believe that a more sustainable form of agriculture is possible. With this in mind, at Kingdom Farming, we strive to get the most out of the productive land while enhancing habitats for biodiversity. The nature of the diverse landscapes we work with, requires an equally diverse skillset which in turn creates a wide range of career opportunities.
Since our establishment in 2009, we have expanded steadily by referral and recommendation. We are widely renowned for providing reliable, comprehensive and professional services to all our clients. Our reputation is a reflection of the skill and hard work of our team. We believe that through support, training and motivation, skill can be developed to its highest potential. At Kingdom Farming, we offer attractive career prospects as well as competitive benefits for those who join us.
If there are no job listings available at this time but you wish to be considered for future career opportunities, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use this element.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to assist the Management Team with the Financial Reporting and Analysis of the business and to manage the flow of data between the Stock and Accounts Assistants. This role involves preparing cashflow forecasting, stock analysis, variance analysis and financial reporting for both the Management Team and Clients. You will also be assisting the Accounts Department with month end journals, overseeing VAT returns and year end reports. As a member of the Management Team, the successful candidate will be supporting the Business Owner and contributing to the daily workings of the business with a hands-on practical approach.
Kilrie Farm Office, Kilrie Farm, Kirkcaldy KY2 5UW. This is an office-based position at a rural location and will require the successful candidate to have a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle. There is no public transport.
- Providing both the Management Team and Clients with all relevant financial reports and analysis.
- Assisting with the development of quality assurance systems to ensure stock movements are recorded and reported accurately.
- Overseeing and reviewing VAT returns and year end reporting for the business and its clients.
- Managing and motivating the Finance and Stock Team.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Cashflow Analysis and Forecasting
- Accountancy Qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Time Management
- Organisation Skills
- Driving Licence
- VAT Reporting
- Management / training / mentoring of Staff
- Knowledge of farming software packages e.g. Farmplan
Key Competencies & Behaviours
- Solution orientated and proactive with strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage competing deadlines and works well under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail, with accuracy
- Ability to build rapport quickly and to understand needs and expectations
- Respond quickly to changing demands and demonstrate strong skills in prioritisation and time management
- Multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a flexible team player
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Paula McNeil at email@example.com
Let Us Help
Whether you have one tree in your garden or you are managing a whole estate, we are here to help you. Get in touch today!