Grain Storage and Handling
Kingdom Farming provide grain storage, drying, cleaning and grain analysis services to local farmers. We have access to two main storage sites where we can store 30,000 tones; one located at Southparks Farm, Coaltown of Balgonie KY7 6HH and the other at Kilrie Farm, Kirkcaldy, KY2 5UW. Both sites have a weighbridge which operates between the hours of 7.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday and by arrangement at all other times.
We carry out the following services:
- Sustainable soil management
- Clean contaminated crops
- Grain Drying using a state of the art continuous flow grain dryer to remove moisture at a rate of 25 tonnes per hour
- Dressing seed and grain
- Weighbridge capacity of 50,000kg
- Storage up to 30,000 tonnes with excellent ventilation and air conditioning.
- Lab testing to provide moisture analysis.
- HACCP Approved
- TASSC Approved
- SQC Approved